The RackMail service offers 25G of storage and does not allow any sort of email spam campaigns. Never send more than 125 similar messages within 24-48 hours. If you do, your account will be suspended due to spam. We can reinstate you, but after a few suspensions, the service itself will no longer allow us to offer email to your domain.
There is a fee for customer support for any issues that are not due to problems within RackMail.
- Setting up RackMail on devices
- Prevent a specific sender from landing in your Spam folder (Add to Safelist)
- Vacation Auto-Reply Message for RackMail
- Mailbox Full? Options to Consider
- Email Encryption (SSL / TLS)
- Help! I’m Having EMail Trouble
- Change Password
- Alias Account Management
- Signature line
- Mailbox access blocked – violation of TOS