Website Editor is a Standard Feature
Every client has the ability to have multiple website editors. The editors are set up by AccuNet, unless the account has upgraded an editor to be Website Admin.
- A website can have a private page that has one password managed by a website editor.
- If the website needs a private page/section of the website that has unique subscriber logins, then the account needs one website admin. (Website Admin is an add-on feature.)
This is the most common editor position. You:
- Can create/edit/delete pages
- Can create/edit/delete posts
- Can upload/edit/delete images and documents in the media library
Note: There are two additional website editor roles that are available as add-on features.